29 September 2010

from now on you are the dreamreader. you no longer have a name.

i've been thinking of starting a dark room in my closet. i have a friend that said he'd help out. it was just an idea swimming around in my mind. but yesterday, i got a package in the mail. it was from a slightly unknown sender. i had got an intriguing warning about the possible delivery of said package. but still, it was unexpected. it was a heavy box. and there was a card in it that said: "stephan jacobs asked me to pass this along to you... he let me borrow it years ago when i was making a book. he said you deserve it. happy printing." inside the box, inside the case, is an old enlarger. that has now been passed down to me. photography is everywhere, lately. there is something beautiful. and i am a part of it. the world is listening to my intentions so i have open ears and am listening back. thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment