08 October 2010

i'm painting you a portrait of young.

this song makes me think of so many particular people. so super specifically, too...

being at bonnaroo and when this song started we watched all the stars fall out of the sky and land on the finger tips of everyone waving their arms in the air. and those fabulous four that i was with. and that friend that always inspires me to "go big or go home." especially when it comes to jayz. and those two twins that love h.o.v.a. more than anything. ever. always. and that blue caddie that had the huge dent in the side. and "just a picture perfect day that lasts a whole lifetime. and it never ends cause all we have to do is hit rewind... drink some wine. reminisce, talk some shit. forever young is in my mind." are you kidding me. obvious... it reminds me of being young and old and new and familiar. and anything. ever. always.

No comments:

Post a Comment